Tuesday 17 January 2012

How To Protect Your Apple iPhone�s Home Button @ TechARP

Two years ago, I made the big leap from Windows Mobile to theApple iOS platform. Migrating from the clunky Dopod 595 to the AppleiPhone 3GS was like upgrading from a Lada to an Audi. There was justno comparison.

The Apple iPhone 3GS was, honestly, the first time I truly used asmartphone as it was meant to be used. I did not just make calls orsend text messages. I spent a lot of time using the iPhone 3GS for aplethora of other tasks - keeping track of my schedule and budget,reading on-the-go, and of course, shooting some green pigs whenever Iget frustrated.

Unfortunately, that�s when I discovered I probably used the iPhone alittle too much... Read more at TechARP.



How To Protect Your Apple iPhone�s Home Button @ TechARP - More news at DV Hardware

No comments:

Post a Comment